Increase Production, Reduce Costs With Joliet Technologies Variable Speed Drive Systems and Controls…
Joliet Technologies is an OEM that engineers, integrates, and custom packages AC Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), DC Variable Speed Drives (VSD) and AC Drive Controllers. Our drive systems integrate top of the line manufacturers like ABB, Yaskawa, Siemens, WEG, and Fuji, to name a few. Our value added custom drive packages are built to your specifications for your application. We specialize in large horsepower drive systems (500 hp and above). Call us at (815) 725-9696 or fax us at (815) 725-9393 or e-mail us or fill out an RFQ with your requirements.
Serving the greater Chicagoland area and the world.
- Do you have AC motors in your facility?
- Do these motors need a variable output?
- Do you use mechanical means to vary the output?
If you answered yes to these questions, you need to install variable frequency drives on these AC motors. Otherwise, you are wasting energy and money.
- In the United States 50% of the total electrical energy generated is consumed by rotating equipment.
- 65% of this total is consumed by centrifugal or flow related applications such as fans, blowers, compressors, and pumps according to current estimates.
- Variable speed drive technology offers a cost-effective method to match driven speed to load demands and presents a state-of-the-art opportunity to reduce operating costs and improve overall productivity.
Our pledge to you…
Joliet Technologies is dedicated to providing you the highest quality equipment and service. Our experience, expertise and commitment ensures you will be completely satisfied with our products and services.
What we do for you…
From system integration to custom control panels, Joliet Technologies provides you with quality drive systems and custom control panels for your new or existing applications or drive system upgrades, all in a timely fashion, and at competitive rates. In addition Joliet Technologies is a (Underwriters Laboratories) UL 508A Certified panel shop. Feel free to contact us with any drive questions you may have.
Please take a few minutes to complete our Visitor Survey.
There are several benefits of using Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) in various industrial and commercial applications, including:
- Energy Efficiency: VFDs can regulate the speed of an AC motor, reducing energy consumption and improving energy efficiency.
- Improved Process Control: VFDs provide precise control over motor speed and torque, enabling more accurate process control and improved product quality.
- Extended Equipment Life: VFDs can reduce mechanical stress on equipment, extending its lifespan and reducing maintenance costs.
- Enhanced Productivity: By controlling motor speed, VFDs can optimize production processes, increasing productivity and reducing downtime.
- Reduced Maintenance: VFDs can help reduce maintenance costs by extending the life of equipment and reducing the frequency of repairs.
- Increased Flexibility: VFDs can easily adjust motor speed and torque, making them well suited for applications where frequent process changes are required.
- Better Process Monitoring: VFDs can provide real-time monitoring and data analysis, allowing for improved process management and decision-making.
In this economic climate you need to get the most for your buck. This is the time to make those improvements you need to save energy, cut costs & stay competitive. Waiting only costs you money. Contact Joliet Technologies today.
Many utilities are now offering rebates for the installation of VFD’s or retro-fitting existing equipment with variable frequency drives. Contact your local utility or search VFD rebate or go to the DSIRE website or EnergyBot.com website, a couple of comprehensive sources of information on state, local, utility and federal incentives and policies that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Joliet Technologies engineers, integrates, and custom packages AC Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), DC Variable Speed Drives (VSD) and AC Drive Controllers using top of the line manufacturers like ABB, Yaskawa, Siemens, WEG, and Fuji, to name a few. Our custom drive packages are built to your specifications for your application. We specialize in large horsepower drive systems (500Hp and above). Call us at (815) 725-9696 or fax us at (815) 725-9393 or e-mail us or fill out an Request for Quote with your requirements. Serving the greater Chicagoland area and the World.
We also offer a wide variety of off the shelf standard drives and components used in drive packages, such as fuses, fuse blocks, relays, PLC, touch screens, push buttons, pilot lights, etc. We can also provide you with spare and replacement parts to keep your equipment running at peak performance. Call us today and let us know what you need.
Joliet Technologies is dedicated to providing our customers and website visitors with quality information about our products and services to allow you to make informed decisions regarding your drive needs.
In addition we make every effort to provide hard to find information that you can use on a daily basis. If there is specific information regarding variable frequency drives, variable speed drives, or motor controllers you are looking for and did not find here, let us know and we will do our best to find it and publish it.
Joliet Technologies can provide the services you need to keep your equipment up and running in top form.
- Field Service
A 24 hour “On Call” technical support system is just a phone call away.
- Retro-Fit or Replace
Is your equipment breaking down, or no longer performing near its peak capabilities? The solutions to these problems can often be found with upgrading and replacing the equipment.
- Custom Electric Control Panel Shop
Joliet Technologies’ shop is a 10,000 square foot, highly efficient facility, designed to integrate sales, engineering, assembly and testing of custom electrical control panels. We pride ourselves on providing fully engineered, custom control panels for all areas of industrial and commercial use.
UL 508A Certified – Industrial Control Panels & Industrial Control Panels Certified for Canada
- Electric Repair Service
Repairs include boards on most AC & DC Drives, as well as Operator Interface Devices (Touch Screens), Servo Controls, Servo Drives & Amps, Servo Motors, Ball Screws, and Encoders.
All Repairs are backed by a comprehensive One Year Warranty.
We offer complete start-up and commissioning on all of the systems that we sell.
- Drive Maintenance (PM)
PM can identify problem areas of your systems and quite possibly some minor adjustments and upgrades could prevent major problems and heaven forbid DOWN TIME in the future.