SOLCON HRVS-DN 4,160V, 400A All-In-One Soft Start.
Digital soft starter for high and medium voltage motors. Incorporates features similar to those of the RVS-DN. Range: 60-2500A, 100-25000KW, 1500-15000V, (Consult Factory for 1500-1800A, 13800-15000V). The HRVS-DN digital soft starter comes in a variety of versions. It features integrated motor insulation protection and has many additional features which can be tailored to suit your needs.
Medium Voltage Digital Soft Starter 30-2700A, 1500-15000V
This advanced, micro-processor controlled through fiber optic links, Medium Voltage soft starter is designed for use with standard asynchronous and synchronous motors.
The HRVS-DN is a highly sophisticated digital soft starter which ensures smooth, stepless acceleration and deceleration, eliminating current and mechanical shocks to the motor and load.
Medium Voltage Soft-Starter,
for Asynchronous and Synchronous Motors 50-2700A, 1500-15000V
Static & Rotating Exciters
Static: 60-240Vdc, 40-1000A
Rotating: Any Range
Incorporating microprocessor circuitry with fiber optic control, the HRVS-DN is the ideal soft-starting solution for medium voltage asynchronous as well as synchronous motors.The sophisticated control ensures superior acceleration and deceleration, thus, eliminating current and mechanical shocks.
The starter can be supplied as Chassis (IP00) or Enclosed (IP31-67, NEMA 1-6X) with options such as Line and Bypass vacuum contactors or circuit breakers, disconnect switches, main and control protection fuses, motor protection relay, etc.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE SOFT STARTER, DIGITAL for MOTORS 30-2700A, 1500-15000V
Medium Voltage Soft Starter Integrated Motor Insulation Protection
The HRVS-DN is a third generation, digital Medium Voltage, Soft Starter, designed for use with standard MV asynchronous and synchronous motors. This highly sophisticated soft starter ensures smooth, step-less acceleration and deceleration, eliminating high inrush current and damaging mechanical torque on startup and mechanical wear on stopping. The HRVS-DN is available as a stand-alone product or as part of a complete system including Line and/or Bypass Contactors. Additional options for medium voltage soft starter include Load Break Switch, Motor Protection Relay, Digital Multimeter, etc.
We can customise our medium voltage soft starters to solve all of your inrush and starup problems. To see what we can do for you sign up now to become a distributor.
Advantages at a Glance for the HRVS-DN Medium Voltage Soft Starter
- Eliminates high inrush current and high mechanical torque on startup.
- Soft, stepless acceleration & deceleration.
- Unique starting & stopping characteristics.
- User friendly, straight forward set-up and operation.
- Sophisticated motor protection package.
- Heavy duty design: 50°C ambient temperature.
- Innovative low voltage test mode – full function-testing with a small L.V motor, using LV mains.
- Advanced Electronic Potential Transformer utilizing Patent Pending “wireless” fiber-optic controlled firing system.
- Each starter is tested for Partial Discharge (corona) to ensure long term reliability.
- Power factor capacitors can be connected directly to the upstream contactor.
- IP30-standard, higher protection by special order.
- Two optional methods of delivery: Chassis type for self assembly or Complete system
- RS485 Communication with MODBUS, PROFIBUS or MODBUS/TCP protocols (others available on request)
- Wide 45-65Hz Auto-tracking frequency range realized by special software with unique hardware arrangement.
(designed for Marine, Offshore and Generators operating under continuous frequency fluctuation)
- Torque and current starting and stopping characteristics.
- Pump control software.
- Analog output option.
- Motor Insulation Protection option (with programmable alarm and trip levels via seperate additional output).
Medium Voltage Soft Starter Range: 2300-7200V, 30-2700A
Medium Voltage Soft Starter Range: 10000-13800V, 30-2700A
Medium Voltage Soft Starter Range: 13800-15000V, 30-2700A
Approvals of our products and Medium Voltage Soft Starters
Some of the approval bureau’s we work with :
as well as : BV, RINA
Starting & Stopping
- Soft start and soft stop
- Current limit
- Torque & Current Control ramps
- Pump Control characteristics
- Pulse (kick) start
- Tacho/encoder feedback (option)
- Dual Adjust – 2 start/stop characteristics for varying loads, two speed motors, etc.
Soft starting and stopping utilizing our world renown “Pump Control Program”- choose the most effective curve for acceleration, deceleration and adjust for final torque.
Set-up & Supervision of a Medium Voltage Soft Starter
- Illuminated LCD with 2 lines, 16 characters each.
- Selectable languages: English, German, French or Spanish.
- The LCD displays motor current, fault description as well as statistical data.
- Easy set-up using six soft-touch keys to change preprogrammed default parameters.
- Eight LEDs for a quick status display: