ABB DC Industrial Drives
The DCS800 DC industrial drive from ABB combines a powerful controller with a thyristor power platform that has been proven in factories all over the world. The DCS800 boasts a wider power range than any other DC drive on the market. The hardware and software are designed with you, the user in mind.
Special features make installation and configuration simple and allow you to customize the application to your needs.
The DCS800 can be used in a wide range of industrial applications including:
- Pulp & Paper
- Ski lifts
- Material handling
- Food & Beverage
- Battery Chargers
- Test rigs
- Plastic & Rubber
DCS800 DC Drive Promises
The drive meets the requirements of the most demanding drive applications. Embedded software functions offer upgrades to all classic installations like 12-pulse, double motor operation, and field reversal.
- Reduced installation and commissioning work
- Internal three phase field power supply without additional external hardware (D1-D5)
- Excellent control performance up to highest dynamic application in field weakening operation
- All ACS800 PC tools (via DDCS) can be connected
- Able to be customized to your needs with Adaptive Programming and with option Control Builder
- Flexible fieldbus system with numerous internally mountable fieldbus adapters
- Virtually all DCS800 component parts are suitable for recycling.
- Coated circuit boards as standard