ABB’s DCS 500 Digital Drive is designed to be used in both simple and complex applications. Advanced Control panel operation and easy Application Block Programming make the drive flexible and user friendly.Advanced Technology
The DCS 500 takes advantage of ABB’s extensive experience in DC drives. High quality components together with the latest production technology guarantee reliable operation and customer satisfaction. Performance with flexibility for industrial or commercial applications.
The DCS500 can be controlled and monitored from either a PC-based Commissioning and Maintenance Tool or from a Control Panel which can be moved from one drive to another.
Drive applications can easily be changed with programmable function blocks. Application programs allow the drive to be configured without additional hardware. Changes can easily be made via the Control Panel.
- Autotuning for Armature and Field Current
- Two Adjustable Ramp Generators
- EMF, Tachometer, or Encoder Feedback
- Application Function Block Programming
- Adjustable Torque Limitation
- Torque Window Control
- Brake Control
- Removable Control Panel
- External Digital Field Supply
- Interface to programmable Controllers and Automation Systems
- WindowsTM based Programming Tool (GAD) and Commissioning and Maintenance Tool (CMT)
- External Isolated I/O boards
With removable Control Panel, several converters can be programmed with a single panel.(The technical data is valid at the time of printing. ABB reverses the right to subsequent alterations.)