WEG CFW08 PLUS AC Variable Frequency Drives
The WEG CFW08 Plus Series is a redesign of our successful Uline VFDs. Engineering improvements have produced one of the most compact and full featured microdrives in the marketplace.
Outstanding features and options in a NEMA 1 enclosure allow the CFW08 Plus to be successfully used in a large variety of applications.
- Rollout Tables
- V/Hz and Sensorless Vector Control
- NEMA 1 Enclosure
- Single and Three-phase input voltage
- 200-240V or 380-480V input voltage
- 150% current overload capacity
- 16 bit DSP controlled PWM output
- 2.5 / 5 / 10 / 15 kHz adjustable switching frequency
- Four isolated programmable digital inputs
- Two programmable relay outputs
- Two isolated programmable analog inputs
- Protective features: Over current, motor overload, drive over temperature, output phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground short circuit, DC bus over and under voltage and external fault
- Control features: Linear and “S” ramp acceleration and deceleration, local/remote control, DC braking, torque boost, motor slip compensation, electronic pot, preset speeds, adjustable V/Hz profile, maximum and minimum adjustable frequency limits, two skip frequencies, adjustable output current limit, JOG, ride-thru, flying start and PID regulator
- Display readings: Motor speed, frequency, voltage, current, last fault, heatsink temperature and drive status
- Ambient: 32°F (O°C) to 104°F (40°C), 3300ft (1000m) altitude, 90% humidity, non-condensing
- Dynamic Braking Resistors available
- Remote Keypad with Copy Function
- RS-232 or RS-485 Serial Interface
- Modbus Communication*
- DIN rail mounting through 2HP
- KRS-485-CFW08*Requires optional RS-232 or RS-485 Interface
Contact Joliet Technologies for Custom Drive Pricing.
Phone: (815) 725-9696 or
Toll Free: (866) 492-9888
Fax: (815) 725-9393
RFQ – Request for Quote
© WEG Industrias. All Rights Reserved.
Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.