- Overview / Typical Applications
- Ratings, Prices & Ordering – Wall Mount Drives
- Ratings, Prices & Ordering – Free Standing Cubicle Drives
- Unidrive SP Regen Mode
- Terminal Diagram and Terminal Description
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Options – Overview / Options at-a-Glance
- Operator Interface
- Power Accessories
- Option Modules – Feedback Modules
- Option Modules – Input / Output Modules
- Option Modules – Application / Programming Modules
- Option Modules – Communication Modules
- Drive Configuration and Programming
- Software Overview – Application Programming Software
- Pre-packaged Solutions for Unidrive SP
Drive Configuration and Programming
This is a standard feature that enables simple configuration of parameters in a variety of ways. The SmartCard can:
- ‘Clone’ a complete set of parameters for serial production
- Save multiple complete sets of parameters
- Set up an application as parameter differences from default
- Automatically save all user parameter changes for maintenance purposes
- Load complete motor map parameters
- Read/write SmartCard information from within SM-Applications and SM-Applications Lite programs.
The drive only communicates with the SmartCard when commanded to read or write, meaning the card may be “hot swapped”.
|Plug-In drive configuration card. Save/Copy complete drive
Using a special RS232 to RS485 converter you can connect the PC to the RJ45 drive. A special pre-made cable is available from Control Techniques for this purpose – this CT Comms Cable is used with other Control Techniques products that use a RJ45/RS485 connector such as the Commander SE and Commander SK.
The RJ45 socket is located under a small flap on the front of the Unidrive SP just below the keypad. The pin-out of this connector is described in the Unidrive SP User Guide.
|PC-to-drlve Comms Cable||CT Comms Cable|
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.