The Unidrive SP is “The Benchmark” for AC drive and servo controls in the automation industry. It is a truly scalable “Solutions Platform” with the flexibility to be personalized to customer requirements, and lower true total cost while maximizing productivity.
The Unidrive SP “Solution Platform” incorporates many cost saving and performance improvement features based on input from end users and OEMs. These include Secure Disable, Multiple Fieldbus capability, on-board EMC filter, Universal feedback device support, and the facility for up to three Solution Modules to tailor the drive to specific application needs. Open loop, closed loop vector, servo control modes make the Unidrive SP the ideal “Solutions Platform.”
- Universal Digital AC Drive
- 1.0 to 40 HP. 3 phase, 208-230 VAC
- 1.0 to 1000 HP. 3 phase, 380-460 VAC
- 3.0 to 350 HP. 3 phase, 575 VAC
- 25 to 400 HP. 3 phase, 690 VAC
- Higher HP systems available through paralleling — See Engineered Systems
- Five operating modes with energy-saving Power Factor Control in Regen Mode*
- Secure Disable for contactor elimination to EN954-1 cat 3
- SmartCard – Parameter and applicationprogram cloning and back up card
- Universal feedback interface supports up to 14 types of encoders
- High Resolution Analog Input (16 bit plus sign)
- RS485 Interface for PC connection
- Dual duty ratings: Normal and Heavy
- Three zero-space universal option slots
* Note: Additional components are necessary to produce a regen drive package.
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.