Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Menomonee Falls, in the Greater Milwaukee area, Magnetek is a New York Stock Exchange listed company (NYSE: MAG) specializing in the development, manufacture and marketing of digital power and motion control systems for material handling, people-moving, alternative energy, mining and communications applications. Our power control systems serve the needs of selected niches of traditional and emerging commercial markets that are becoming increasingly dependent on “smart” power.
- America’s largest supplier of digital drive systems for industrial cranes and hoists. We provide Energy Engineered™ drives, radio remote controls, braking and collision avoidance subsystems, motors and more.
- The world’s largest independent builder of digital motion control systems for elevators. We specialize in designing and manufacturing highly integrated Energy Engineered motion-control subsystems for elevators, serving the world’s foremost ‘lift’ builders.
- A provider of digital power interfaces that tie fuel cells, wind turbines and solar arrays to the utility grid. In fact we’re the leading builder of power conditioners for commercial fuel cells.
- In underground mining, we focus on coal, building a new generation of digital drive systems that enable mining equipment to recover this resource for refinement to produce “clean coal” energy.
- A supplier of mobile and back-up power systems for wireless and cellular companies, including complete communications equipment integration for telecommunication networks or other mission-critical installations.
The Company operates three ISO-certified research and manufacturing facilities in North America and employs approximately 400 people.
Joliet Technologies is now offering the Magnetek Line of Soft Starters.
Magnetek – RVS-DX Digital Soft Starter
Magnetek – Reduced Voltage Soft Starters
RVS-DN, RVS-AX & RVS-ST
- RVS-DN Reduced Voltage Soft Starters
- RVS-AX Reduced Voltage Soft Starters
- RVS-ST Reduced Voltage Soft Starters
Magnetek – Medium Voltage Soft Starters
Copyright © 2004
Call Joliet Technologies TODAY
If you have any questions concerning Magnetek products, feel free to contact us:
Phone (815) 725-9696,
Toll Free (866) 492-9888,
Fax (815) 725-9393 or
|On-Line: Digital Drive Price Quotation Form|
Joliet Technologies custom packages, integrates and engineers AC Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), DC Variable Speed Drives (VSD) and AC Drive Controllers using top of the line manufacturers, like ABB, Emerson-Control Techniques, Siemens, Fincor, Avtron and Magnetek. Our custom drive packages are built to your specifications for your application. We specialize in large horsepower drive systems (500Hp and above). Call us at (815) 725-9696 or fax us at (815) 725-9393 or e-mail us or fill out an RFQ with your requirements. Serving the greater Chicagoland area and the World.