Input / Output
- 1 Analog Input – 0.1 % Resolution (+/- 10V, 4-20mA or 0-20mA)
- 1 Analog Output – 0.4% Resolution (0-10V, 4-20mA or 0-20mA)
- 3 Digital Inputs
(if the encoder reference port is used there are only 2 digital inputs available)
- 1 Encoder Reference Port (55kHz Quadrature or 110kHz F/D) *
- 1 Relay Contact
- 24 Volt I/O supply
- 5 Volt Encoder supply
Additional I/O with Real Time Clock
- I/O specification as per SMI/O Lite Module
- Real Time Clock / Calendar with the following format:
Year-Month / Date – Date of Week / Hours (24) Minute / Second
- Day Light Savings Mode
- Battery Back Up
- User Adjustable Time
Chemical industry conformance to NAMUR NE37 gives security in demanding application enviornment.
This module provides PELV (Protective Extra Low Voltage) double insulated digital and analog I/O to meet IEC 61131-2, Clause 3.3.1 Type as well as NAMUR NE37 specifications for chemical industry applications.
- Analog Input (4-20mA or 0-20mA)
- 1 Analog Output (4-20mA or 0-20mA)
- 1 Digital Input
- 4 Digital Input/Output
- 2 Relay Contact (2A @ 240VAC, 4A @ 30VDC)
This module provides digital I/O rated for 120 or 240VAC for the Unidrive SP. These I/O conform to IEC 61131-2 120VAC standard.
- 6 Digital Input (120VAC or 3 Digital Inputs @ 240VAC)
- Relay Contacts (2A @ 240VAC, 4A @ 30VDC)
I/O ORDERING CODE
|Description ||Order Code |
|I/O Expansion ||SM-I/O Lite |
|I/O Expansion ||SM-I/O Timer |
|Double insulated I/O Expansion ||SM-I/O PELV |
|120 Volt AC I/O Expansion ||SM-I/O 120V |
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.